AIM
Gee741

Reservations for None! Reservations for None!

Woot Woot!!

Brilliant! As a Native American I couldn't stop laughing. Great humor in this. going to watch it again and I agree with Wegra.

punbeard81 responds:

Glad you liked it. I try to offend everyone equally. It's like reverse hate.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

LMAO!!

Every time I watch this it puts a smile on my face. I've never played the Xbox versions but I can still remember the NES version. Yeah that got very hard towards the end. Damn birds and bats. I also liked the extreme level of Ryu LOL, and the look on his after taking out the guide...priceless LOL.

I give this a 10/10 for it's humor and easter egg. I had no problem with the animation. I thought it suited you style of humor in this toon. Great job and looking forward to more gaming spoof from you.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

LMAO

Great choice of characters you picked to use in this animation. The humor, smooth animation, and the choice of music all mixed together to give this a 10/10. I know some people wanted more of this character or more from that character. But I think you did a pretty good to balance them out. Good job!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

LOL

The Humor was funny and the animation was good. Great sound clips from the game too. I was LMAO when it came to the friendly fire and the healing part lol. 10/10

Operation Neptune: Part 2 Operation Neptune: Part 2

Pretty good.

Didn't what to expect at first but the animation and Sound FX was smooth for the most part. looks like you got something going. Keep up the good work.

9voltproductions responds:

; P

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

wow...

Once I hit play I couldn't look away. The story, style of the animation, and the music was perfect. I'm going to watch it again. 10/10.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

LMAO!!

The song is very clever and catchy. The animation was very good too. I like the part when Rorschach is friends with the animals LOL. 10/10

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Very Good!

LMAO!! The humor was clever and funny. I still crack up at the part "Damn right I'm going to hit that!" LOL. Looking forward to Metal Gear Awesome 3.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Awesome!!

No matter how many times I watch these spoofs, they crack me up every time. Good job!

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

Sweeet...

Dude, this flash file surprised me big time. I thought it was going to be crapy graphics, but they were pretty good with the ghoul, and when gizoduck transforms...LOL. I would say more, but don't want to ruin it for the others, this is a great film and it might not look like the best at the start, but it gets better... a lot better. I am going to watch that again. but the sound actors didn't sound too good, but I did not see that its meant to be bad till the beginning, and the Humor was great too, I was LMAO, and the violence was good too. guess that is all. lata's all